Your Leesburg & Winchester Orthodontist
Dr. Marie Coffelt
As an orthodontist, Dr. Coffelt aims to continue creating new relationships with her patients and helping them get the beautiful, healthy smiles they deserve.
Before joining Morgan Orthodontics, Dr. Coffelt had already gained extensive orthodontic experience throughout her career.
These experiences have helped shape her approach to orthodontics, which has always been to prioritize patient care.
Education & Experience
- Randolph-Macon College – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry – Advanced General Dentistry Certification
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry – Orthodontics Specialty Certification, Master of Science in Oral Biology
Dr. Coffelt is committed to staying ahead in orthodontics through continuous learning and advanced training.
She has completed an advanced clear aligner course and an aligner-intensive fellowship program, equipping her with the skills to offer the most up-to-date aligner treatments.
Her participation in Dental Monitoring for Virtual Care allows her to provide high-quality care to remote patients, enhancing convenience without sacrificing results.
Dr. Coffelt has also undergone advanced training in the LightForce 3D Custom Bracket System and Invisalign® Teen 360, ensuring she can offer a wide range of practical and personalized treatment options.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontists – Member
Outside of the Office
Dr. Coffelt’s family lives in Northern Virginia. During her free time, she enjoys tennis, fitness, and photography.